Some Things To Be Thankful For

 Not everyone has all of these, but be thankful for the ones you have.

The alarm that goes off in the early morning hours
because it means that I'm alive.

My huge heating bill because it means I am warm.

The taxes I pay because it means that I'm employed.

The piles of laundry and ironing because it means
I have clothes to wear.
 
The clothes that fit a little too snug because it
means I have enough to eat.

My shadow who watches me work because it means
I am out in the sunshine.

A lawn that needs mowing, windows that need
cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it
means I have a home.

All the complaining I hear about our government
because it means we have freedom of speech.

The space I find at the far end of the parking lot
because it means I am capable of walking.

The mess to clean after a party because it means
I have been surrounded by friends.

The lady behind me in church who sings off key
because it means that I can hear.

Weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day
because it means I have been productive.

Getting too much email bogs me down but at least I
know I have friends who are thinking of me.





 

No comments: